Sunday 3 April 2011

Matty Taylor

Ok, another footballer, and no he can't really be classed as a scally either. Bear with me here. Maybe I should have just called this site fucking hot blokes, but I have to put Matty in. I would guess most outside of the UK have no idea who he is so he need's to be shared with all because I am absolutely potty about him. I promise promise promise after this post I will go back to my roots and carry on with the scally lads, but now and again I will always go back to the sexy footballer, because lets be fair there are a few out there. After Gerrard he is my number two, a very very close number two coz if Gerrard wasn't around he would be my number 1! Tell me what you think, I would guess most will say he's alright but honestly I have had some amazing wanks over this bloke (sad, yes) but true lol!! And please I have never found a picture of him with his top off, I would absolutely love to have one, if anyone has one (doubt it) or know's where I can find one please please please let me have it, I will do anything (within reason lads, lol) for you!!!! Enjoy.....







No comments:

Post a Comment