Sunday 10 April 2011

Premier League Top 20

Ok most of these fall under the sexy bloke section and not scally lads, but some of these footy players are fucking hot. Now it took me a bit of time to find a half decent player from a couple of teams but done me best. All 20 premier league teams are featured, what do you think, maybe I got one or two wrong, give me your thoughts!

Steven Gerrard Liverpool
 Ben Foster Birmingham
Callum McManaman Wigan
Craig Gordon Sunderland
 Danny Collins Stoke
 David Stockdale Fulham
 Graham Dorrans West Brom
 Jack Wilshire Arsenal
 James Milner Man City
 Jamie o'Hara Wolves
 Javier Hernandez Man Utd
 John Terry Chelsea
 Mark Halstead Blackpool
 Matthew Taylor Bolton
 Michael Dawson Spurs
 Morten Gamst Pedersen Blackburn
 Phil Jagielka Everton
 Ryan Taylor Newcastle
 Steven Warnock Villa
 Wayne Bridge West Ham

4 comments:

  1. Being in the states I don't know these guys, but some I like the looks of. You will have to put updates of them up when you find photos of their shorts being torn off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plenty with shirts off, I'll post sum this week, who's your favorite from the list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Milner
    Jamie O'Hara
    Mark Halstead
    Phil Jagielka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have to agree with James Milner and Phil Jagielka. Fucking love Milner, but cuming across a topless pic of him aint easy. I have a few scatty ones which i'll upload this week. Dont have any of Phil but dont think Ive looked, but will do over the week/weekend. So stevie G or Matty Taylor dont do it for you??lol!

    ReplyDelete